top of page

I for Italia Group

Public·22 members

[[Watch Online!]] Annecy v Rodez live watch 19/12/2023


Check how to watch Annecy FC vs Rodez live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.


Betting tips for Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Annecy FC and Rodez Aveyron? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Annecy FC, 2 tips backing Rodez Aveyron and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the Annecy FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 38% against Rodez Aveyron winning. The draw is rated at 29%. The Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Rodez Aveyron Football - FC Annecy: Live Stream & on TV137 Days 04 Hours 05 Minutes 29 SecondsLigue 2(Match day 36) FC Annecy May 04 02:00 PM Rodez Aveyron Football Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Something wrong? Let us know! FC Annecy @ Rodez Aveyron Football: Live Stream & on TV today FC Annecy @ Rodez Aveyron Football is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on May 04 at 02:00 PM. Annecy Fc v Rodez Aveyron Tip and Analysis (Ligue 2) - Tuesday, December 19th, 2023TIPLarge Wager onHome Win2-0ANNECY FC V RODEZ AVEYRON ODDSRodez Aveyron & Under 2. 5RECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5FORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONAnnecy Fc are 3 games since a winTIEDLOSTSCOREDAnnecy Fc have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 gamesCONCEDEDHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONRodez Aveyron have won the fewest away games in Ligue 2Rodez Aveyron are 5 games since an away winTIEDAnnecy Fc have tied the most home games in Ligue 2Annecy Fc are 3 games since a home tieRodez Aveyron are 3 games since an away tieLOSTRodez Aveyron have lost the most away games in Ligue 2Rodez Aveyron have lost 3 away games in a rowSCOREDAnnecy Fc have scored in their last 5 home gamesRodez Aveyron have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 away gamesCONCEDEDRodez Aveyron have conceded the most away goals in Ligue 2Rodez Aveyron have conceded in all away games this seasonKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSRodez Aveyron are best in Ligue 2 for both teams to score gamesOVER 2. Annecy FC live score, schedule & player stats When the match starts, you will be able to follow Annecy FC vs Rodez AF live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. Rodez Aveyron, on the other hand, sits in 11 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron is worth a look. Annecy FC have won 0 meetings with Rodez Aveyron, while Rodez Aveyron have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron Football Betting Tips & Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron 2023-12-19 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. 15%. A win for Annecy has a probability of 33. 05% and a draw has a probability of 26. 8%. The most likely scoreline for a Rodez AF win is 0-1 with a probability of 10. 75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8. 49%) and 0-2 (7. 17%). The likeliest Annecy win is 1-0 (9. 54%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12. 73%). Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-19Match Details Who: Annecy FC vs Rodez Aveyron Competition: Ligue 2 When: 2023-12-19, 21:45 Venue: Parc des Sports Annecy FC will host Rodez Aveyron at Parc des Sports on 2023-12-19 at 21:45 in an interesting encounter in Ligue 2. Annecy FC, currently sitting at 16 will be looking for important home win. Annecy vs. Rodez AF - Ligue 2 - December 19, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Annecy and Rodez AF. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rodez AF win with a probability of 40. [FOOTBALL##] FC Annecy Rodez AF en direct gratuit 8 hours ago — Résultat match Rodez Le prochain match du soir est Annecy vs Rodez et Annecy FC - Rodez Aveyron: Live streaming & TV aujourd'hui Où ... FC Annecy vs Rodez Aveyron Prediction, Preview & H2H Stats 9 hours ago — Goaloo18.com predicts free prediction, tips, match preview, analysis, line up and injuries about FC Annecy vs Rodez Aveyron of France Ligue ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page